We have a tremendous amount of activity going on behind the scenes now.
In no particular order:
- Everything is arranged for our premier event in Sacramento on May 17th. The first round of invitations are out and we'll be sending out additional ones in the coming weeks. We will have a limited number of tickets available to the public - this means you! We'll share details on how you can score a pair of tickets. Unfortunately, you'll be on your own with travel costs. However, if you happen to be local to Northern California, or will be in the area on that Saturday, we'd love to have you. There will be live music, drinks, food, a chance to meet some of the cast and crew, and of course, the opportunity to be the first to see the pilot episode of The Treasure Chronicles!
- We're making arrangements to do some pick-up shots for the first episode. We've settled on May the 4th as the date. Very excited about this one! We'll be recreating some scenes from the Gold Rush that tie into our story.
- We'll be announcing all of the details about our Geocaching event on Wednesday April 2nd. It will be an actual contest, not just an event. TQ points will be at stake - and the potential to win rewards are tied to this event. You don't have to be an expert Geocacher to join in the hunt. You don't want to miss this one.
- This week, you'll get a chance to meet one of our series most colorful characters - Henry Love. What can we tell you about Henry? Let's just say that he always speaks his mind. Scott Divine, the actor playing the role, will introduce you to Henry this week.
- We're also going to let you in on a unique concept that we'll be introducing with The Treasure Chronicles. Our story will actually begin before before you see our first episode. It isn't as crazy as it sounds.
- The writer/creator of The Treasure Chronicles will actually be on working vacation in April. He'll be scouting out potential future locations for The Treasure Chronicles. Be on the lookout for hints.
We are into the home stretch now. Thanks for joining us.